Join us from your home on Thursday 19th November at 7pm for our first ever Pinkster Tasting.
In the interests of making your lockdown as fun as possible, we’ve joined forces with Pinkster Gin who have created a sumptuous virtual gin tasting.
First off, just order the Home Drinking Kit for Two. Have your kit ready, get linked in for 7pm and then simply pull up a chair and let Pinkster Gin founder, Stephen Marsh tease your senses and tickle your tastebuds.
Stephen will guide you through the botanicals of five different drinks. From the potent Pinkster Gimlet cocktail to their Hedgepig fruit gin liqueur made with foraged wild bullace and quince, there’s something for everyone!
Mark the start of this festive season by taking part with friends, family or colleagues whilst supporting Cambridge Science Centre and our vital work inspiring young people about science and the exciting careers which could await them.
It is simple! How it works..
- Order your Home Drinking Kit for Two for £30 by Thursday 12th November in time for collection or delivery by Tuesday 17th November.
- The Kit can be delivered directly to your home for £7.50 (incs VAT) or can be collected from Cambridge Science Centre.
- Join us by following the Zoom link given at 6:45pm on Thursday 19th November.This link will be sent to you via email. If you have not received the link by 17th November, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the tasting followed by a live Q&A with Stephen. The event will last approximately 35 minutes.
What’s in my pack?
- 5cl Pinkster Gin
- 5cl Pinkster Royale
- 5cl Pinkster Gimlet (an exceedingly delicious pre-mixed cocktail)
- 5cl Hedgepig Wild Bullace and Quince
- 5cl Triple Distilled Gin (the base gin for Pinkster)
- 200ml Fever-Tree Indian Tonic
- 200ml Fever-Tree Ginger Ale
- A few sachets of Pinksters Gin Jam Cocktail Mix and a jar of Gin Jam
Everyone buying a pack will also receive a 10% discount code for purchases from the Pinkster website
This event is a fundraiser for Cambridge Science Centre.
PS. For the tutorial, it’ll be useful if you have a few shot and wine glasses at hand, together with some ice, sparkling water, fresh mint and ideally raspberries and lime.